• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019: Middle-click tabs to close?

Participant ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, so, stupid question.  In RH2015, RH2017 and RH2019 (Classic) I used to be able to close open topic tabs by middle-clicking them with the mouse wheel (similar to closing browser tabs).  However, that's no longer an option and I can't find a setting where I can set it.  I just tested with the Classic, and it still works just fine in Classic, but on the new UI it's gone.  I find it a bit annoying to have to finely click with the mouse on the little "X" on every open topic every time I want to close a bunch of topics (it happens quite a lot), and I was wondering if there's an easier way, or a feature I'm missing?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow this link to request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And done.  Thanks Sir, was just wondering if it's a setting I'm missing.

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-6608

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another option is to right click a topic header. You can then select "Close", "Close all", or "Close others". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karin, yeah I'm aware of this option, but it doesn't always fit my use.  I would like to, for example, close 10 of the 15 open tabs, and leave a few open.  Those options doesn't cut all of them 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp