• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 new ui CHM window title

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, where can I change the title of the chm file (the main project of a merged chm project)? I've read the posts for the old versions. Would think it is by creating a window settings. Inserting a space in de name is immediately replaced by an underscore. So the real title is not there. Anyhow I change another bit there (left out glossary) and save it.

then I go the the output presets and edit microsoft html. Under Layout I indicate default window ('settings' would be nice to add there, it is confusing) and choose the just create window (setting). compile. Nothing changes. I've also tried to edit the *.win file with an editor (caption tag). To no avail...

best regards Olivier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Did you save the change before generating?

I just went to a test project that had Project Name in the Title field. I added Second Test, saved and generated again.This is what I see now.

image.png

Help > About should show 14.0.12. The only other thing I can suggest is creating a new preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Hello Peter,

upgrading did not help. BUT

making a new preset did!

thanks alot!

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean what appears top left, it's the Title in the preset.

image.png

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter. I tried that...

title in the presetstitle in the presetstitle in the preview (generic html help)title in the preview (generic html help)

Best regards,

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you save the change before generating?

I just went to a test project that had Project Name in the Title field. I added Second Test, saved and generated again.This is what I see now.

image.png

Help > About should show 14.0.12. The only other thing I can suggest is creating a new preset.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Peter,

upgrading did not help. BUT

making a new preset did!

thanks alot!

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp