Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 new UI Report which topics are not in a map

Enthusiast ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have been trying to figure out which of my topics are not in my map. Is there any way to do this? I could not find a report that does the trick.

Thanks and regards
Karin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't work with site maps but I thought the idea was when you generate one it shows all topics. I am missing why anything should be missing.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if we are talking about the same "map". I mean the map files in the output section, where I map a topic to a part of my software to create context-sensitive HTML5-helps. There, I have to manually link topics to Map IDs. If I create a new topic, because the software has been enhanced, I will have to remember to also make the entry here. I am looking for some kind of report that shows me all topics that are not linked to a map ID, so that I can easily check if I forgot something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No we weren't on the same page.

There is a Map ID report that you can download as a CSV file. There are also reports show all the topics. Wondering if you could use a compare tool to locate the missing items?

I would also create a feature request to add the ability to do what you want to the Map ID report.

Please follow this link to report bugs or request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your bug report / feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp