Highlighted

RH2019 - viewing topics side-by-side

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing I noticed in using new RH2019 is that topics cannot be viewed side-by-side. Does anyone know if this feature will be brought forward to the new application. I really liked having that feature in the older versions of RH. Or is that available and I just haven't found it yet.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH2019 - viewing topics side-by-side

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing I noticed in using new RH2019 is that topics cannot be viewed side-by-side. Does anyone know if this feature will be brought forward to the new application. I really liked having that feature in the older versions of RH. Or is that available and I just haven't found it yet.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess it will come back but probably there are more pressing things to be addressed.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines