I try to create a useable print-output. With RH2017 the word output was ok - that means when I generated it, all the paragraphs and character formatings were assigned to a style sheet. In that way I was able to format a bigger document pretty fast in a post-processing step.
For me it seems like the word output for RH2019 v11 (new) is far from that.
To give some examples:
Does someone has similar or possitive experience with it? My CSS is a migrated one, probably that one reason, but when I tested it with a new project it seems to be a little bit better, but still looks like a horable word file.
I am curious about your experiences or am I perhaps doing something fundamentally wrong?
I have edited your post just to convert the issues to a numbered list to help with the response.
If you want to create a small project with just enough of your topics to see these issues, then send it to me and I will take a look. See the Contact page on my site and send the project as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct.
Also email me with some notes to help me identify the issues. I am not sure there will be a solution to all the issues but at least I can try.
Thank you for your replies and sorry for the imprecision in the descriptions - I'm trying to make it clearer.
In the Word output, however, all levels are numbered.
The bookmark (<a>) doesn't seem to be the problem, that worked in the test project. Can't reproduce that atm.
I will send you the test project, so hopefully you can reproduce and understand my problems.
@erwin: thank you for your tips, I try not to give up with rh2019 new. I did give up over a year ago, but I gave it another chance about 4 months ago because it looked promising. Backporting to classic isn't a real option to me, before that I would rather layout the bad output cursing new by hand to get a usable printed version.
I found the solution for 5. :
The heading was inside of the <a>-tag, that seems to be a problem in RH2019 new. I think I didn't have problems with that in the classic.
wrong: <h2><a id="bookmark-id">Heading content</a></h2> --> the heading text will not be exported to Word Solution: <h2><a id="bookmark-id"></a>Heading content</h2>