Highlighted

RH2020.0.156 - Frameless/Studio Skin - Change home page caption

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way that I can permanently change the caption ("How can we help?") that is part of the home page of a project output?

I see where it is in the output files (whxdata\projectsettings.js), so I can modify there and make it change, but I shouldn't have to do that every time I regenerate the output. 

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Go to Outputs > Labels (new name for LNG file). You can change it there under Frameless.

TOPICS
New UI, Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH2020.0.156 - Frameless/Studio Skin - Change home page caption

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way that I can permanently change the caption ("How can we help?") that is part of the home page of a project output?

I see where it is in the output files (whxdata\projectsettings.js), so I can modify there and make it change, but I shouldn't have to do that every time I regenerate the output. 

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Go to Outputs > Labels (new name for LNG file). You can change it there under Frameless.

TOPICS
New UI, Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at a machine right now but it's either in the language settings (Output mode) or the skin editor.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Thanks as always. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0