• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rh2020.3.32 - Responsive HTML5 Output Error/Warning Log

Participant ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to produce a Responsive HTML5 Output on Rh2020.3.32 version.  The Output generates and I am able to launch/view it.  I can also produce a Publish version of my pages and view them.

When the output finished the generation, I am getting notified "Responsive HTML5 generated with some warnings.  View Log". 

Inside the log, there are lines with this statement: Error occurred while parsing inline style :1:7: Missed semicolon: "width:661.3px border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: 0.9pt; margin-bottom: .001pt;"

1. I do not see a way to click on the statement to open the page that has an error occurring.

2. This statement doesn't tell me where the error is occurring. I have went to the pages listed above and below the error to view the html code and cannot see any warnings.

Does anyone have any idea how to help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a css warning (maybe) - does your content use inline styles?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I have the "Do not allow inline formatting" checked under Project Settings > General

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Find and Replace and in Settings make sure Find In Source View is selected. Also deselect the backup options.

Search on part of what is causing the error such as 

width:661.3px border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: 0.9pt;

That should return the topic(s) with that code and then you can fix it.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I performed the find search as you specified resulting in 0 matches in 0 files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the search from Topics to All Files. I don't think it will make any difference but let's rule it out.

The error reads as below. Note how each part has a semi colon after it except the width.

width:661.3px border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: 0.9pt; margin-bottom: .001pt;

Maybe just search width:661.3px

If that doesn't help, can you work out which topic it is by looking at the before and after files in the TOC. Is there just one topic between them?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stepped through that already.  Sorry I didn't specify that I tried 'All file types' and 'Topics'.  I received 0 matches in 0 files in each instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and the final suggestion I made?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I have reveiwed the HTML code of the topics before and after the warning listed in the log.  I cannot find an error in the code.  I have opened the HTML code and did a Find on that page specifically.  0 results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried generating again to see if the error is repeated?

Are there too many topics to look through the output to ensure everything looks correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted my output files and publish files. Generated the Responsive HTML5 output files and publish files. Launched the pages and I cannot find anything wrong in the output content or the published content.

It would be nice if the report gave a code line number.

I have 689 topics in this project. Most topics contain a lot of formatted text and images.

Are you wondering if those warning lines are possible not even for the pages that they appear next to in the log?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the message is still appearing. 😣

I'm not clear by what you mean by the last sentence.

Can you share the project? If you can, then see the Contact page on my site and send the project as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct. Just hoping I can spot something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your willingness to help me but unfortunately, due to security reasons, I am unable to share the project outside of the company.

My next step is to recreate those topics of information to see if that will fix those lines in the Warning log.

The question I was trying to ask earlier is whether or not the Warning/Error log lists the information in a specific order.  Does that report generate in a chronological order according to the ToC or order according to the alphabetical listing under Content?  Are the warning lines tied to the topic listed above or below that line of text?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, 689 topics to check would be a pain, especially if nothing seems messed up at first glance. You could also do the half-method to narrow it down - take a copy of the initial source, throw out half the topics & try to upgrade the half-project; check for errors; rinse & repeat as they say...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a good suggestion.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp