Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020.4 CHM glossary blank

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have been trying to generate a CHM with a glossary and it keeps coming up blank. I have tried registering the HHActiveX.dll using the regsvr32 in both the System32 and SysWow64 folders. That didn't work. Then I searched my HD to find both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of HHActiveX.dll from my FM installation, cleaned the registry, and installed both the 32- and 64-bit versions using both the regsvr32 in both the System32 and SysWow64 folders. That didn't work either. I still cannot seem to generate a CHM with a glossary. I'm at a complete loss.

I'm running a Windows 10 computer with the newest version of RH (2020.4). The RH project was converted from RH Classic but the glossary was created fresh in RH2020.

Is there anyone that has an idea what's going on and why registering HHActiveX.dll didn't work? Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Megan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Make sure there's a window created under Output > Window Settings, and that it has the Glossary checkbox selected.

Then select that window in the ouput preset Layout section.

Hopefully that will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure there's a window created under Output > Window Settings, and that it has the Glossary checkbox selected.

Then select that window in the ouput preset Layout section.

Hopefully that will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I feel so silly for having missed that but it's fixed so who cares!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I won't mention how many things I tried before checking those spots 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp