• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rh2020.5.71 - Insert Images hover over file to gain file path stop working

Participant ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very large project in which I inherited some files. I have been in the process of designating an image from my Contents > Assets > Images folder instead of an image located in a created folder.

Previous to the Rh2020.5.71 update, I was able to click on Insert Images, search a file name, and hover over the file name to read the file path of where it was located.  Now I cannot do that.  I either have to navigate to the file or guess.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a workaround?

I created RH-9770 to report the issue.

Image file path.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can see the path still appears unless you have used the Search as you have done. I am guessing that those two images are not the same and you need the path to know which is which.

Please follow this link to report bugs. https://tracker.adobe.com. Post the link to your bug report in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct.  There are 2 files and I need to know which is which.

Link to my report: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-9770

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added a vote. Please let me know if you get an email advising you of that.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not receive an email when you voted and added comments.

I do not receive emails when the reports are moved to 'fixed' or 'closed'.  I have to go in and reveiw them.  

An example: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-8999 is marked as fixed with no notes about any changes and the issue is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also voted to help track this emailing issue. 🙂

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rebecca McF Thank you. There used to be notifications and I realised I was no longer getting them. I have taken this up and can now confirm to Adobe it is a general issue rather than my account. I was able to find an old email to prove such notifications were sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Peter Grainge - I have received email notifications today about bugs I have reported.  Thank you for bringing this to their awareness.email notifications.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp