• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 and Git - Collaborate doesn't seem to work as expected

Explorer ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team has been trying to use RH2020 with Git and we are seeing limited success.

I (using RH 2020.2.29) am able to create a new project, commit and push it through RH > Collaborate. Now, when my team members (mostly all using RH 2020.4.173) do a pull from their RH > Collaborate, the newly created project is pulled to their local machine.

However, when they open this new project and navigate to RH > Collaborate, they do not see all these options. They only see the Add Projects option. And this too doesn't work for them.

We've tried this previously and it continues to work fine for the one project that we had created on the repository a month back. But for this new project, my team is just not able to see the other options under "Collaborate".

On the other hand, if someone from my team creates this new projects and pushes via RH > Collaborate, I do not face any such problem. I can successfully do a pull to get the project locally, make changes and then push it back to the repository, all via RH > Collaborate. Why does the other way round fail?

Is this to do with the versions of RH2020 that we are on? Have things changes recently with the newer releases? Because this was working fine till a month ago and it still continues to do so for the project that was created a month ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best bet might be getting in touch with support on this one.

See the following page for support contact options:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tarun,

Did this issue get resolved?

Thanks,
Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp