Highlighted

RH2020 Chatbot Preset

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is there a way to change the height, logo, background color of the chat window, etc?

The Chatbot output only gives three options - General, Content and Dialoglow.  

I have figured out the issue. It was due to browser caching. I cleared the cache and now changes made to the Chatbot.css file are rendering as expected in the ouput.

TOPICS
New UI, Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH2020 Chatbot Preset

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is there a way to change the height, logo, background color of the chat window, etc?

The Chatbot output only gives three options - General, Content and Dialoglow.  

I have figured out the issue. It was due to browser caching. I cleared the cache and now changes made to the Chatbot.css file are rendering as expected in the ouput.

TOPICS
New UI, Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that is down to the chatbot engine you use.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Participant ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it needs to be done in Dialogflow.

Once the chatbot preset is generated, RH displays as folder called Chatbot Styles. But this is viewable only once the output is generated. This folder contains chatbot.css file.  Editing the output css file is not the easy way out because everytime I generate an ouput I will have to keep editing the css file too.

Also, is it possible to get the Chatbot in the Topic pages too? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just found out a bit more. I'll reply more fully later but in short you would need to find chatbot.css in the output and manually edit that.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way chatbot works is you create the content using Microcontent. When you generate a Chatbot output, the content is pushed to the Dialogflow server that RoboHelp is configured to use.. From there you retrieve it using an agent such as Alexa, Siri, Facebook Messenger or the sample that RoboHelp provides.

The code for the sample agent is in the Dialogflow screen. It will be moved from there to another screen as that is misleading, the code there is nothing to do with Dialogflow. For your purposes, ignore the Dialogflow options but don't remove the code.

Any customisation has to be done in the files in the Chatbot output.

I will publish a link later to the webinar that Adobe produced about this area.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://microcontent-authoring-in-robohelp.meetus.adobeevents.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0