• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 Error message: Failed to Generate Printed Documentation

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week I was able to print successfully. I restarted my computer, opened RH2020 and tried printed documentation output again. Still getting the same error message.

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see why the same content and the same preset would work and then fail. You say last week you printed successfully but then say you are still getting the same message. That implies if failed before.

Please clarify and are you talking about a Word output or PDF?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Output to both Word and PDF worked when I was using RH2019 trial version. When I purchased RH2020, output to Word and PDF did not work. I worked with Adobe support on this problem. It was solved after I was given a Java script to download and install on my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had you said you were using 2019 when it worked but had since upgrade, I would have known the cause. As it was, it seemed like it was the same version was being used.

Always give full details please.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp