RH2020: Failed to generate PDF

Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH 2020 and I'm unable to generate PDF output.  It works with RH 2019.

Suggestions???

r_laviolette_1-1596724227743.png

Thanks,

Rene.

I suspect you haven't seen the installation requirements. See PDF Output in the 2020 section of the RoboHelp Tour on my site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH2020: Failed to generate PDF

Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH 2020 and I'm unable to generate PDF output.  It works with RH 2019.

Suggestions???

r_laviolette_1-1596724227743.png

Thanks,

Rene.

I suspect you haven't seen the installation requirements. See PDF Output in the 2020 section of the RoboHelp Tour on my site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I installed Java 1.8.0_261, as stated in Peter's RoboHelp Tour, but I am still getting the message "Java not found" in the output log. Is there anything else I have to configure? Do I have to enter the path somewhere?

Thanks for any help!

Karin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only other reason it fails with that reason that I know of is installing the wrong version, 32 bit instead of 64 bit or suchlike.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 1
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter, that apparently was the case.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0