Highlighted

RH2020 Frameless: Chatbot intents created in Dialogflow does not show in output

Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In Dialogflow, I imported a Small Talk prebuilt intent to the Agent created as part of my RH 2020 project. But for some reason the Chatbot did not identify the intents imported. The Chatbot only identified intents created as a Microcontent in RH. 

Couple of questions regarding Chatbot:

1. Is the Chatbot configured in RH only to identify intents created in RH? or is it possible for the Chatbot to also identify intents created in Dialogflow? 
  2. Is it possible for the Chatbot to display a welcome message as soon as the user clicks the Chatbot button? Do we need to configure this in Dialogflow or can it be done through RH?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH2020 Frameless: Chatbot intents created in Dialogflow does not show in output

Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In Dialogflow, I imported a Small Talk prebuilt intent to the Agent created as part of my RH 2020 project. But for some reason the Chatbot did not identify the intents imported. The Chatbot only identified intents created as a Microcontent in RH. 

Couple of questions regarding Chatbot:

1. Is the Chatbot configured in RH only to identify intents created in RH? or is it possible for the Chatbot to also identify intents created in Dialogflow? 
  2. Is it possible for the Chatbot to display a welcome message as soon as the user clicks the Chatbot button? Do we need to configure this in Dialogflow or can it be done through RH?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Siju,

1. Right now RH is configured to clean all the Intents on the Dialogflow before it uploads. We are working on providing option whether to clean out the existing intents or not or just override the ones user is uploading from RH.

2. Welcome message configuration is provided in RH now. It will be available in update 1 which shall be available in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Vivek

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vivek

Great to know that we have an update coming out in a few weeks time. 

Are you saying that only intents created in RH works?

Can we not make the Chatbot agent identify intents created both in Dialogflow and RH?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
Participant ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vivek

During your webinar on Chatbot, I recall you saying that we can add the Chatbot code to a Master Page. I added the code to a Master Page and applied to my Frameless prokect but unfortunately the Chatbot did not appear in the output. I would like to have the Chatbot on every topic pages. 

Will you be able to give me the steps on how to get the Chatbot on every topic pages using a Master Page? Do I paste the code in <Head> or <Body> or <Footer> or <Header> or <HTML>?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The code goes in the head section

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Participant ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter

Having the chatbot code in Master Page doesn't work for me.

I also tried by creating a new output preset and added two topics to it with default.css style. Added the Master Page that has the chatbot code in <Head>. But the topics page do not show the chatbot. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0