Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 Frameless: Chatbot intents created in Dialogflow does not show in output

Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In Dialogflow, I imported a Small Talk prebuilt intent to the Agent created as part of my RH 2020 project. But for some reason the Chatbot did not identify the intents imported. The Chatbot only identified intents created as a Microcontent in RH. 

Couple of questions regarding Chatbot:

1. Is the Chatbot configured in RH only to identify intents created in RH? or is it possible for the Chatbot to also identify intents created in Dialogflow? 
  2. Is it possible for the Chatbot to display a welcome message as soon as the user clicks the Chatbot button? Do we need to configure this in Dialogflow or can it be done through RH?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Between my post and your reply, I have had a session with Adobe and there is some problem they are looking into.

I am off to a darkened room!

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a browser that I do not normally use and it worked. Then I went back to Edge and instead of refreshing the page I went to Settings and cleared the cache.

It all seems to be working now. I will recreate it all again tomorrow to prove my steps, then make that available on my site. There was one additional step of copying the chatbot.css from the chatbot output after generating the microcontent using Filezilla or suchlike. 

Hopefully this will all be made a lot easier in an update but at least it can be made to work.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know that it is working now.

Clearing cache is an important step. Even I had to clear the cache and also restart my local HTTP server to get it working.

It would be good to have the steps on your page so that it will help others too.

Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Siju - I have created some instructions that I would like to add to my site. Before I do so, I would be grateful if you could take a look at them. If you can, please see the Contact page on my site and email me. I will send you the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp