• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 HTML5 output: Search limited to 20 results?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

to me it seems that the search in HTML5 output is limited to 20 results. Is that true? Can this number be adjusted somewhere in the project? Especially for large merged projects, this is not sufficient.

Thanks and regards
Karin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

You can change the number in the search section of the preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the number in the search section of the preset.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Sometimes, I don't even see the most simple things ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm ... doesn't seem to work, though. Do you get any more than 20 results? I set the number to 100 in my parent and my three child projects, made new outputs and still only get 20 results. I know that there must be more, because I get 20 results when using a filter for only one project and also 20 results when searching over all projects. In the latter case, several topics from the first search are missing in the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2019 and 2020 only the parent skin is used. I would need to set up a test to confirm what happens in a merge. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it to work now. Apparently, the setting with the search results is not properly overwritten when changing it afterwards and re-creating the outputs. I created all outputs into a new folder and now it works. Thanks again for your help, Peter! Highly appreciated.

Best regards
Karin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp