• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2020 Rollout

Participant ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one get their hands on RH2020? I am a subscription user and on the latest version of RH2019 (release 14), but can't see any path to go any further. The marketing documentation would seem to hint that it is out and available, but I'll be darned if I can find it anywhere. 

I'm particularly anxious to try it in a desperate and probably delusional hope that improvements have been made to PDF output generation. After several support cases and "resolutions" that never last for more than a few hours, I'm growing extremely frustrated with this aspect of 2019. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure but I have asked someone who will know. It will likely not be until tomorrow.

You could try logging into your account to see if there is something there.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe all you need to do is download the trial and install it. When you log in with your Adobe ID, that should automatically know you are licensed.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That just might work. Thanks as always, Peter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that work?

I'm runing RH2019 via a perpetual license of Tehnical Commindations Suite but I'm not sure of updates stop at  RH2019. Are we being forced to switch to the subscription licensing model to get RH2020 and future updates for that release?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2020 is subscription only. As you have 2019 it suggests you upgrade regularly. If that is the case, then the subscription should work out at less. Also it was pointed out recently the subscription model can cost less than its list price because in many countries it has tax advantages. Speak to your finance people on that aspect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp