Highlighted

RH2020 Rollout

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one get their hands on RH2020? I am a subscription user and on the latest version of RH2019 (release 14), but can't see any path to go any further. The marketing documentation would seem to hint that it is out and available, but I'll be darned if I can find it anywhere. 

I'm particularly anxious to try it in a desperate and probably delusional hope that improvements have been made to PDF output generation. After several support cases and "resolutions" that never last for more than a few hours, I'm growing extremely frustrated with this aspect of 2019. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH2020 Rollout

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one get their hands on RH2020? I am a subscription user and on the latest version of RH2019 (release 14), but can't see any path to go any further. The marketing documentation would seem to hint that it is out and available, but I'll be darned if I can find it anywhere. 

I'm particularly anxious to try it in a desperate and probably delusional hope that improvements have been made to PDF output generation. After several support cases and "resolutions" that never last for more than a few hours, I'm growing extremely frustrated with this aspect of 2019. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure but I have asked someone who will know. It will likely not be until tomorrow.

You could try logging into your account to see if there is something there.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe all you need to do is download the trial and install it. When you log in with your Adobe ID, that should automatically know you are licensed.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That just might work. Thanks as always, Peter. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0