• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 10 MacBook Installation Failure

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install the free trial of Adobe RoboHelp 10 on my MacBook Pro, but just a couple seconds after it begins installing, I get the message "Installation failed... Contact your server for more detail." I have viewed numerous solutions for troubleshooting and I still get the "failure" message. Don't know what to do!

I own a MacBook Pro 10.10.5. I have the latest version of flash and updated Chrome browser.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Yes, the RoboHelp 10 installation is for a Windows PC.  If your MacBook is running Parallels Desktop with Windows 7 or above then you can certainly install RoboHelp 10.  The other option, outside of installing on another PC, would be to use Boot Camp for Mac.  This essentially turns your Mac into both a Mac and PC.  In fact, a Boot Camp PC runs better than many other Windows PC laptops.  Here is a link to the installation instructions:  How to install Windows using Boot Camp - Apple Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to RoboHelp‌ forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the RoboHelp 10 installation is for a Windows PC.  If your MacBook is running Parallels Desktop with Windows 7 or above then you can certainly install RoboHelp 10.  The other option, outside of installing on another PC, would be to use Boot Camp for Mac.  This essentially turns your Mac into both a Mac and PC.  In fact, a Boot Camp PC runs better than many other Windows PC laptops.  Here is a link to the installation instructions:  How to install Windows using Boot Camp - Apple Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp