• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 10 printed documentation in Windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday my company upgraded my work computer to Windows 10. I have Robohelp 10

Today I attempted to generate printed documentation and received an error message.

After searching the forums, I saw the thread on Office 2013 and Robohelp 10, and decided to downgrade back to Word 2010. I uninstalled Office 2013 and reinstalled Office 2010. I currently only have Word 2010

Now when attempting to generate printed documentation, I receive the following error message:

Printed error.png

After clicking OK, Robohelp crashes. This occurs in multiple projects.

If I right-click on Printed Documentation and select properties:

When attempting to generate a pdf, doc, or docx, I receive the following error message:

Printed error2.PNG

Any other suggestions?

I checked the version features for Robohelp 2015 and saw that it only supports Windows 8.1 so I am pretty sure upgrading my software is no guarantee of anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 2015 will work with Windows 10 once you have applied the patches.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe RoboHelp 10 was the first version of RoboHelp that could be installed after Word. However, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling RoboHelp 10 now that Word 10 is installed. However, RoboHelp 10 was not certified to work with Windows 10 so it could still have issues. Nothing else that I am aware of.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!
Is that the only solution (other than downgrading my computer?)
If yes, than I will file a request for an upgrade immediately.
I need to be able to generate printed documentation for internal reviews of my content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2016 Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Uninstalling and reinstalling Robohelp worked.
My current projects are backed up.

I am going to request an upgrade today, but it will take a few weeks and I need to be able to work in the meantime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp