• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 10: Problem with moving to a new computer (1. project created in previous version of RH, 2. cpd-file)

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using RoboHelp 10 on a Windows 7 Computer for 2 years. Now I want to use it on a new Computer (Windows 7 as well) and installed RoboHelp 10 on it. When I try to open my Project, it says that the project file has been created in a previous version of RoboHelp and that I need to update it. When I do so, I get a message, that my cpd-file is corrrupt and that I need to delete it and start the project again. When I do so, the same error pops up (corrupt cpd-file).

I would be grateful for any ideas on this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

See if the video below helps you solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it didn't work. Still the same error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be relevant that the project is in source control and also used/edited by a co-worker (but not when I tried to open the project on the new computer). Also, on the old Computer it still works perfectly fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what I did, but now it works. Problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp