Highlighted

Robohelp 10 - Seeking Autonumbering Help

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to continuously number all tables throughout a single document? Autonumbering feature only helps in case of a single topic. For each consecutive topic, the numbering seems to restart from 1. I'm looking for a solution that could help me use autonumbering for all tables across the entire document. Please help. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Robohelp 10 - Seeking Autonumbering Help

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to continuously number all tables throughout a single document? Autonumbering feature only helps in case of a single topic. For each consecutive topic, the numbering seems to restart from 1. I'm looking for a solution that could help me use autonumbering for all tables across the entire document. Please help. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the RoboHelp Tour on my site and look under Rh8 New Features.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
R_Raman LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a ton, Mr. Grainge! Truly appreciate the quick response.

Much regards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines