Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 11- Error in zipping Project file

Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company has recently upgraded from version 10 to version 11. When we were using  version 10 we were able to upload the Robohelp projects to a Shared Drive and we were able to zip the projects.

Now that people are using version 11 and documents have been updated, users are no longer able to upload to a shared drive nor are they able to successfully zip the Robohelp project file.

One of the errors that is appearing when people try to zip the projects is that that ā€œthe file cannot be compressed because it contains characters that cannot be included in a compressed folderā€.

Do you know of a quick way to identify all of the content in Robohelp where these characters exist and how to update the project by removing the characters so that the project can be zipped?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated

Cheers

Pamela

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have not been any other reports of this on the forum or anywhere else that I follow. Also I cannot think of any change that would lead to this.

File names can be viewed in Project Manager and the Topic List but that does not show the path.

Sorry I cannot be of more help. Do post back if you have other information that you think will help or if you find a solution.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp