• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11 project in RoboHelp 2017

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't' found much in the way of discussion regarding RoboHelp 2017. We need to purchase RoboHelp 2017 to be compatible with both Office 2016 and with Windows 10. We are currently running RoboHelp 11. Will my project open in RoboHelp 2017 and will I encounter any issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

LOL, there's a pretty good reason you aren't finding much discussion about it. I believe it was just announced or made available within the last week. Not much time for discussion at all!

Your version 11 projects *SHOULD* be fine. But I'd definitely make backup copies of them before upgrading for our dear friend Justin.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, there's a pretty good reason you aren't finding much discussion about it. I believe it was just announced or made available within the last week. Not much time for discussion at all!

Your version 11 projects *SHOULD* be fine. But I'd definitely make backup copies of them before upgrading for our dear friend Justin.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not likely to find a lot as it was only announced yesterday. See the

RoboHelp Tour on my site. I will add a link tomorrow to Adobe's blog but

you should be able to Google it.

Your project should be OK but back up first. That should be standard procedure.

Stuff I have upgraded is OK but that does not mean every project in the

world will. ☺️

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Rick and Peter. The announcement may have just happened yesterday... but two days ago I was told by my company that it was the only upgrade they will authorize... another LOL. I already make backup copies of all the files (I do that with every change to the project). Thanks again. I'll report back when I get things loaded up and tested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp