RoboHelp 11 - TOC not generate into Word

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using RoboHelp11. In my RoboHelp document, I created and used my own formatted paragraph styles for header, subheader, etc. For example, the default format is Heading 1. I created my own paragraph header style and called it TopHeader with defined fonts, font size, indents, etc.

When I generated the Word document, the TOC only showed the ones that defined as RoboHelp Book or from the default paragraph styles.

I hope I don't have to go back and change everything to default paragraph styles. Can anybody help please? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
RH for Word

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use HTML heading styles so that when you generate a printed document they get mapped to Word headings and thus get picked up in the Word TOC.

You can format the styles how you like but they must be HTML heading styles.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more