• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11-Unable to View Result after Generation

Participant ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have two user guides that are very large. Lately when I generate HTML Help, or any other type of output (FlashHelp, WebHelp, etc) when the message appears " Click View Result to view:(project name), I select View Result. Nothing ever displays. However, if I generate output again I receive a message that it is open in another application.

When the guide generates and Output View displays. I notice that near the bottom, there is a Warning message: The size of stop file has to be limited in 512 bytes. Then there is a Fatal Error: Unexpected error from Microsoft HTML compiler.

I tried to insert the image in this post but I receive a notice that it is forbidden.

Are the size of my guides too large or is this another issue?

Thank you,

Michele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try some of the suggestions in this post:

Problems Creating CHM output

When you hit the comment about a curve ball, you can probably stop reading, unless you're interested in sport and bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp