• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11 WebHelp Pro does not display the correct topic in IE over HTTPS

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue where the correct topic/content is not being displayed while accessing my application over HTTPS in IE 9 (the default TOC page is being displayed). It works fine in IE10 or above, Firefox and also in non-HTTPS environments (IE9 works too).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you hosting this help on a server running RH Server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. I'm running my application on two Windows Server 2008 R2 servers behind a NetScaler load balancer. I have the output generated from RoboHelp included in my .NET application and launch the help topic based on the page within the application that is being viewed.

One other observation: When I try to access my application using the machine URL, the help topic loads correctly. When I try to access the load balanced URL for my application, that's when the TOC page gets displayed in IE9. I have no issues with IE10 or IE11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp