We are attempting to integrate our Robohelp 2015 files with SharePoint 2010 for the first time - for shared resources, version control and publishing. We did a POC and it worked just fine. However the POC was done on a sharepoint site with an http: address - our site has an https: address so it's secured. I have complete rights to the SP site and we use SSL. I had no issue linking to shared resources on the SP site. When trying to connect to SP for version control and or publishing I receive the 403 forbidden error. Our systems/network people assure me that I should be able to connect.
I realize we're a little late to the party, however, after combing thru all the forum questions and answers, the great video tutorial from a few years ago, going to some of the SME's websites I'm at a loss going forward and checking my robohelp and sharepoint settings numerous times, I'm really at my wits end. I did find one response saying "they had to do something different for an https site - but they couldn't remember specifically what it was" - and it was from quite a few years ago.
I'm completely confounded and sleep deprived over this issue and the company's IT support think I'm totally nuts and yet, our timeline still looms.
I'm open to any and all direction you erudite Robohelp gurus can provide to me.