• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2015 baggage files problem

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I was using RH11, I was able to drag and drop a baggage file into the Table of Contents; however, RH 2015 won't let me.

Anyone know why not? Is it possible?

Thanx,

Lon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Hi there

I just tested in my own 2015 and sure enough it disallows dragging and dropping. I'd call it a bug myself. The workaround is to add a page, then point the page to the baggage file.

From the TOC designer, click the Page icon. Then click the drop-down to select Baggage File.

tmp3.png

That will change the drop-down so it lists Baggage Files. From there, you click the drop-down and choose the Baggage File you want.

tmp2.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search the forum – I think it has something to do with your view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I just tested in my own 2015 and sure enough it disallows dragging and dropping. I'd call it a bug myself. The workaround is to add a page, then point the page to the baggage file.

From the TOC designer, click the Page icon. Then click the drop-down to select Baggage File.

tmp3.png

That will change the drop-down so it lists Baggage Files. From there, you click the drop-down and choose the Baggage File you want.

tmp2.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks loads, Rick! We may keep RH2015 after all...

Lon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp