• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 Creates Multiple Files Ending with #bookmark_name When Using SharePoint for Version Control

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using RoboHelp 2015, and SharePoint for Version Control, so that 4 of us can access the same project. Sometimes (not every time) when we create bookmarks, RoboHelp creates these files that just add the #bookmark_names over and over until the file name is too long. When this error occurs, the only work around we have found is to manually close RoboHelp via Task Manager, delete the extra files from the local version of the project, and reopen, hoping it doesn't happen again.

Does anyone have any insight as to why this happens or how we can make it stop?

Edit:  This problem occurs in both an old, very large and disorganized project, and a brand new created, very small project. So I do not believe the error is project-specific.

Message was edited by: Jessica Mayfield

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this but I'm not sure it will help you much:

RH10: Importing/Renaming File Creates Recursive Bookmarks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp