• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015. Generated master project doesn't recognize subcategories in index keywords.

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a master project that houses external links to many projects (over 70) and all index entries combine to create a master index for the help system. After I upgraded to RH2015 and I have generated both the sub-project and the master project, the keyword/subkeyword relationships have disappeared. Index entry keywords are listed without any subcatgories although the project has them. Like this:

So, now I have a giant list of keywords without the indentations to delineate the keyword groups. I did much of the index by hand using the Topic Properties and the "keyword\subkeyword" format. Has that delimiter changed? Anyone know or have the same issue? Am I missing a simple setting some place?

I've been through the What's New and Forums here, but am not seeing anything.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Hi,

I have tried it with the latest patch applied RoboHelp and it is working fine at my end.

Index looks fine in the WebHelp output.

We have fixed this bug in the latest patch release. Please make sure that you have updated the RH. Latest build after applying patch would be 12.0.1.338

For applying patch, go to Help>updates and apply the update available.

If after applying patch also, you face this issue please post here.

Thanks,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to a separate post this is a known issue...anyone know of an ETA on the patch from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the latest one that they released this week?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, looks like this issue is in the patch that just came out:

Resolved issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have tried it with the latest patch applied RoboHelp and it is working fine at my end.

Index looks fine in the WebHelp output.

We have fixed this bug in the latest patch release. Please make sure that you have updated the RH. Latest build after applying patch would be 12.0.1.338

For applying patch, go to Help>updates and apply the update available.

If after applying patch also, you face this issue please post here.

Thanks,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, all, yes, the patch worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp