Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 - How to add a Browse Sequence for Next and Back

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I'm getting ready to customise the Azure Blue template in RH2015 for a Responsive HTML output. I want the Next and Back buttons to be visible, and I assume I must add a Browse Sequence. I thought these buttons already had a Browse Sequence, but the buttons do not appear in the generated output.

Can someone please tell me where I can find the Browse Sequence Editor in RH2015 and also steer me in the direction of a site that will tell me how to create a Browse Sequence? I've been searching for hours and can't find a site that will help me.

Thanks!

Pam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that the choice to select Browse Sequences isn’t present in the Responsive HTML5 SSL recipe? Or are you looking to create Browse Sequences in the project & you just can’t find where it’s hiding in the new UI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

In RoboHelp 2015, click the Project tab and Browse Sequences to define one or more sequences.

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick. Can you also tell me where I can find instructions on how to create browse sequences for RH? The user manual is just a copy/paste of the old user manual and doesn't include instructions for RH2015.

Cheers,

Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Once you open the Browse Sequence editor, even though the instructions are a bit dated they should still work. Basically it's pretty straightforward. You click a topic on the left slide and use the arrow to move it to the right so it becomes part of the sequence.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But how do I add them for the Next and Back buttons in the Azure Blue template? These buttons do not appear when I generate.

Thanks,

Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, that. LOL

Look at the Content section and enable them as shown.

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click to place check marks in them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, so dumb question:  don't I need to do some kind of coding for the browse sequences? Below is what I've done so far. And then how do I apply the new browse sequences I've created to the Next and Back buttons in the template?

browse_sequence_02.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I just uploaded a youtube to show you. Still processing so it may take a few moments for you to view it.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sweet!! Thanks Rick. It all works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp