• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2015 Responsive HTML5 output loads weird when published in a third party server

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I modified the Publish property of the Responsive HTML5 output by having it automatically point to my departments test server. when i access it via any browser, it loads like this:

weirdResponsiveLayoutPublishedOutput.png

it looks like the output within the output. if i use the left-hand side TOC it will eventually fix itself. but if i start using the TOC in the inside, it will continue to navigate to other topics without fixing itself. any thoughts on why this loads this way? and any recommendations on how to fix it?

when i View Result, and it loads locally, it doesn't show this issue.

thanks for any help.

robohelp 2015 (12.0.2.384)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

it's alright. the workaround i employed was based on the file path shown to me by robohelp when i clicked View Result instead of publish.

I noticed that when i would view the result it would load fine but with an file path:

.../My%20RoboHelp%20Projects/EPR%20eManual%202.0/!SSL!/Responsive_HTML5/About_this_eManual.htm#t=About_the_EPR_eManual.htm

the last portion of the file path (italicized) i copied and added it to my URL instead of relying on index.htm or other files that were in the published fo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's alright. the workaround i employed was based on the file path shown to me by robohelp when i clicked View Result instead of publish.

I noticed that when i would view the result it would load fine but with an file path:

.../My%20RoboHelp%20Projects/EPR%20eManual%202.0/!SSL!/Responsive_HTML5/About_this_eManual.htm#t=About_the_EPR_eManual.htm

the last portion of the file path (italicized) i copied and added it to my URL instead of relying on index.htm or other files that were in the published folder. it loaded fine from there.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp