• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 - Review PDF

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2016 Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 2015. I want to create a PDF copy of my Help topics to send out for review. Using the Create PDF button on the Review tab looked promising but the resulting PDF is less than desirable. It appears that the PDF generator is inserting extra spacing is being between words and is ignoring some character styles. For example, I am using Segoe UI for my body text. Instead of just bolding key words in procedures I change the font to Segoe Semibold and darken the font color so the bold words are not so glaring. It looks like the PDF generator is applying the bold type face and ignoring the font change.

Any suggestions?

Greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2016 Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PDF review generator doesn’t have much in the way of controls on it – it’s more of a content check than a WYSIWYG formatting check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp