• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015: Several output types unavailable when opening project created with RH9

Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from RoboHelp 9 to RoboHelp 2015, and I've installed all the latest updates. I use WebHelp output for the majority of my projects. I would love to use the new features of RH 2015, specifically the Responsive HTML5 output; however, when I open a project created with RH9, this output type is unavailable. This output type and many others are not listed as options I can select including Multiscreen HTML5, eBook, and others. I tried creating a new project with RH 2015 and importing the files from my RH9 project, but the Responsive HTML5 output and others remained unavailable. Are there settings I can change in my existing project or in RH 2015 to be able to use these new output types and features? Re-creating every topic in RH 2015 seems like a very undesirable solution.

Operating System: Windows 7, 64-bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Right click in the Outputs pod and select New. All the options will be listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click in the Outputs pod and select New. All the options will be listed.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have a video that may help with this.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! This worked. The video was very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp