Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015 Starter Pod

Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently loaded RoboHelp 2015 to my laptop.  When I open up RoboHelp my starter pod appears like this:

I have seen others screen and it appears differently.  I have looked at the help and searched the web but cannot figure out how to set it up so it appears differently.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Diana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If you just close the starter, does RoboHelp look and operate normally? If the answer to that is yes, then my suggestion would be to just close it and forget about it.

That aside, my guess is that it may have something to do with maybe the zoom settings for your Windows environment?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, if I close the starter RoboHelp does look and operate normally.  Thanks for the information.

Diana Palmer

BCA SQ Operations Support

[personal info removed per forum rules]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp