Highlighted

Robohelp 2015 trial installation failure

New Here ,
May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download and install a trial version of Robohelp 2015, the Akamai Download manager goes thro smoothly. However, the installation of the product fails with an "failed to install" error. An advisory is offered as a link but it no longer exists. How do I get the trial version installed on my machine? I am running Windows 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Robohelp 2015 trial installation failure

New Here ,
May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download and install a trial version of Robohelp 2015, the Akamai Download manager goes thro smoothly. However, the installation of the product fails with an "failed to install" error. An advisory is offered as a link but it no longer exists. How do I get the trial version installed on my machine? I am running Windows 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The install is a bit multifaceted. You install the Akamai Download manager and then it downloads two additional files. Only after those two files are downloaded completely will the install progress.

Apologies if you were already aware of that.

Cheers... Rick

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2016 0
rajis1 LATEST
New Here ,
May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your message. Yes, I am aware of it. Akamai Download manager downloaded successfully and then the failure followed. The message indicated it failed to initialize the application. Puzzled! Once I accept the error, the downloaded files are removed, so I can't figure out what to check.

Raji.

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2016 0