Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2015: WebHelp: help in product not using skin

Participant ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the help created and it has been inserted in the software. The help icons, when clicked, display the correct topics (Yay!). However, the help does not display in the Orb skin that I provided. There is a hyperlinked word "Show" in the upper left corner of the screen which if you click it does display the help formatted in the skin correctly.

What can I do to get the help to display in the skin, without the user needing to click the Show hyperlink?

Thanks,

MDawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I believe it is totally related to how you (or more accurately, your developer) is opening the topic. Are they using the WebHelp API? (which is just a javascript file) Or are they using simple URLs?

Once you know the answer to that, we can better guide you.

You might also want to take a look at Peter's site at the pages on CSH linking.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are using the simple URL. I've sent the link to the pages on CSH linking to Dev to read. I should know about the progress tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

MDawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp