• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2017 and 2019 licensing...

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really did try to contact sales and support to get this answered, but to no avail.

I have a subscription to RH that I purchased when RH 2017 was the current release. Now RH 2019 is current but I have some major projects in RH 2017 that I am not yet ready to update to RH 2019. If it was just me, I'd simply continue to use RH 2017 until I'm ready to switch but I have another staff member that I want to get a subscription for so they can also work on the RH 2017 projects - but there is seemingly no way to purchase an RH 2017 subscription.

So my question to Adobe was if a subscription would run either RH 2019 or RH 2017 (technically, it really shouldn't matter which revision you are using). If so, I would just purchase an additional subscription (essentially for RH 2019) but actually use it (at least for a while) with RH 2017. Then, at some point in the future, I would update the projects to RH 2019 and both myself and my coworker would switch to using RH 2019.

Does anyone know if this will work?

Best regards,

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephen

This should work with subscription (purchased from adobe.com / VIP buying program / Enterprise license agreement).

thanks

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amitoj,

Thanks, it worked fine.

Just for information that may help someone in the future - my coworker and I spent a collective couple of hours on the phone, and asked the same question of multiple sales people and all they wanted to do was up-sell us to Adobe Creative Cloud. The phone call should have taken all of 5 minutes (and probably would have if we had been connected to you).

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp