RoboHelp 2017 fails to launch the second time.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I install 2017, restart, launch RoboHelp 2017 and it opens fine. I close the app and attempt to reopen it. Nothing happens. There is no process, no nothing. I have to uninstall and reinstall to get it to launch again but the second time continues to fail to open. I installed update 1 and it continues to happen with update 1. Any ideas?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Please see this thread. RoboHelp 2017 doesn't launch

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RoboHelp 2017 fails to launch the second time.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I install 2017, restart, launch RoboHelp 2017 and it opens fine. I close the app and attempt to reopen it. Nothing happens. There is no process, no nothing. I have to uninstall and reinstall to get it to launch again but the second time continues to fail to open. I installed update 1 and it continues to happen with update 1. Any ideas?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

@petergrainge

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meant to mention I get no popups, no errors, and there are no event viewer logs for this (Windows 10 btw).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@petergrainge

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2017 0