Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2017: Unsupported Characters and Not Enough Memory

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am new to RoboHelp (had 2015 and now have 2017) and have had issues compiling an output for a little over a week now. The issues that pop up are:

1. Unsupported Characters

2. Not enough memory

How do I fix these two errors to compile an output in Microsoft HTML? And/or how do I compile an output properly? (I have used the Output SSL pod and clicked Microsoft HTML Help and hit Generate Output but I still get the above errors each time)

TOPICS
Classic , Output presets , Version control

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you try generating another output type (like Responsive HTML5 or WebHelp), do you experience the same issue? Are you doing this locally on your own machine or on a network location? Is there any source control at play here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing this locally on my own machine. And I havent tried other outputs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you get the same when you try other formats, next try one of the supplied sample projects.

This is not a message I have seen reported so it will be a bit of trial and error. How much memory does the machine have and what OS?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp