Highlighted

RoboHelp 2019 adds table borders at import

New Here ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I've noticed that all our tables have borders when the large file is imported into RoboHelp 2019, even though the borders are not in the Word file. What do I need to do to fix this?  I've played around with the import settings and haven't been able to get it to import correctly.  (Word doc on the left and RoboHelp 2019 import on the right).  We have over 2000 topics in this large file, so don't want to have manually remove every border.  I've checked the box to import inline styles so that we get all our styles.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RoboHelp 2019 adds table borders at import

New Here ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I've noticed that all our tables have borders when the large file is imported into RoboHelp 2019, even though the borders are not in the Word file. What do I need to do to fix this?  I've played around with the import settings and haven't been able to get it to import correctly.  (Word doc on the left and RoboHelp 2019 import on the right).  We have over 2000 topics in this large file, so don't want to have manually remove every border.  I've checked the box to import inline styles so that we get all our styles.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please create a simple Word doc and test it happens with that. The text doesn't matter if it is confidential stuff.

See the Contact page on my site and send the project and the Word document as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The later posts in this thread are lost in the forum transition. I just wanted to let anyone know that the issues for borderless tables having borders added during import will hopefully be fixed in the next update.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0