• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2019 and Sharepoint

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone been able to get Robohelp 2019 (Version 14.0.12) to work with Sharepoint? My IT guy and I have spent two head-banging hours using the following instructions - https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/sharepoint.html - to no avail.

When we get to the part about downloading a project from Sharepoint, all that is downloaded is a .rh folder that contains a single .json file despite the in-application message that displays in RH: Project downloaded successfully.

I am working locally in RH (Win 10, 64 bit) and I access my client's secured Sharepoint site using corporate supplied credentials. I am not on VPN to access Sharepoint.

I have read through previous posts on this and tried to put it all together, but the last round of posts are from 2018 and a much older version of RH 2019, so I am at a loss to determine what is relevant and what is not.

Any and all advice is sincerely appreciated.

Regards,

TVB

TOPICS
New UI , Version control

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I want to clarify - I am not using Sharepoint to publish my OLH. I need to use it strictly for version control. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is limited information in the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project. I have reached out to see if someone can assist.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone within Adobe should contact you.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp