• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2019 - cannot apply styles to text in table

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to apply my P style to text in a table, but it just doesn't happen. I've tried more obvious changes like to a heading and that doesn't work either. If I go into the source and add <p> tags around my text, I can then make changes (so I can change it to a heading, which I don't really need to do of course). Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if other people are having the same problem too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The idea is that you set the style for the text in the table style. However, there is a workaround until you can apply styles direct to a table in a topic.

Enter some text in a cell and then press Enter. You should now be able to apply a style from the Styles tab.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp