Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2019 Classic - Help opening in new tab instead of popup

New Here ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently  we upgraded to RoboHelp 2019 Classic.

We are using the help for Web pages - HTML/JavaScript and we call RH_ShowHelp in RoboHelp_CSH.js to open context sensitive help.

Before upgrading to new 2019 version, the context specific help window used to open in a new popup, but now it opens in a new tab instead.

I compared the RoboHelp_CSH.js 2109 with older version (2008) and found insertDataDiv() function is missing in the latest version.

If I restore function insertDataDiv()  and function loadData(sFileName) from 2008 version RoboHelp_CSH.js, its works fine and opens in a new popup.

I am calling : function RH_ShowHelp(hParent, a_pszHelpFile, uCommand, dwData) from my web pages.

If anyone has any idea how to make the help window open in a popup instead of a new tab without modifying RoboHelp_CSH.js, please respond.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't help with your question, but you can log a bug or feature request with Adobe here:

Tracker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp