• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2019 Context Sensitive Help

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all, I'm hoping those of you with some experience using RoboHelp 2019 can answer a quick question for me.

Does RoboHelp 2019 support Context Sensitive Help (CSH)? I cannot find anything close to the Output Setup pod that was used in previous versions of the application, or really anything alluding to CSH in the 2019 version. CSH is is vital to my RoboHelp purposes.

If anyone can provide some insight on this issue, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should see Map Files under Outputs if you have Update 2 applied.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, Peter. Is there anyway to import an existing map (.h) file into the project? I assumed it would have already been imported when I converted the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have given me a workaround for you.

Upgrade your project again to a different location. You will find the equivalent .ali file for .h file in publish/mapfiles subfolder of the project. Copy this to the same folder of the new project.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clayton1994 I am wondering if once you applied your Map IDs if your context sensitive help is now working?

I ask because I had the same problem, and eventually re-entered all my Map IDs (I wish I had seen this thread earlier! ) but I still cannot get my help file to work with them.

I think it is the call from the software to the help file that is not correctly picking up the Map IDs - but am curious if it is just me, or if others are having the same problem? I'll probably start my own question on here about it, but was wondering if you got your help working once the Map IDs were in?

Thanks!

Joel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joel,

I was able to import my existing Map IDs, but I didn't move forward using RB 2019, so I can't answer your question. I am sticking with Classic mode for now until they can work some things out with the new version. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for letting me know, I am probably going to do the same myself, this new version has caused too many problems so far for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp