• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2019 New UI - Can center Title but not Text

Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a welcome page for all new projects. It gives a brief description of the documentation.

I created a new project and I entered the above mentioned topic. I am able to center the Title but when I try to center the text, I am unable to do so. 

I clicked in the word Welcome, the Alignment option displays and I can center the word. 

Welcome Centered.jpg

I must highlight the text in order to see the Alignment option. When I click the Center button, the text does not center. 

Text Not Centered.jpg

How can I center the text on this page?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

I suspect there is a span or some other code around the text in your paragraph, and you can't align inline elements like span.

To get around this, click inside the paragraph and look at the top of the topic page, just under the tab and you'll see some codes like body > p > span. This says that your cursor is inside a span tag that's inside a p tag which is the body of the topic. You might see other things like b or i as well. It's telling you the underlying html structure.

Click on the p tag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suspect there is a span or some other code around the text in your paragraph, and you can't align inline elements like span.

To get around this, click inside the paragraph and look at the top of the topic page, just under the tab and you'll see some codes like body > p > span. This says that your cursor is inside a span tag that's inside a p tag which is the body of the topic. You might see other things like b or i as well. It's telling you the underlying html structure.

Click on the p tag in that bar, which will select the p tag and everything inside it. Then you'll get the Alignment option in the right-hand panel.

When you highlight using the cursor, you only select the things inside the p tag, not the p tag itself, so that's why you don't get the Alignment option.

Amebr_0-1600737753241.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp