Highlighted

RoboHelp 2019 New UI - Word Document-Bullets Not Displayed Correctly

Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generated Output as Word Document. When Word is opened and the document diplays, the bulleting is offset from the text. I cannot figure out how to correct this. 

Bullets not lined up.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RoboHelp 2019 New UI - Word Document-Bullets Not Displayed Correctly

Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generated Output as Word Document. When Word is opened and the document diplays, the bulleting is offset from the text. I cannot figure out how to correct this. 

Bullets not lined up.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure either but if you import that topic into a new project with the same CSS, I will take a look. Check it shows the same problem first.

See the Contact page on my site and send the project as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
Participant ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking the numbering is this way due to the spacing I did within the user guide. That's my only explanation. Seems to me that RoboHelp is much more strict and not so user friendly now. I have to adjust to a total new way of doing things. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0