• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2019 Quick-Start Tutorial Exercise Files

Participant ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently installed RH2019 and I'm trying to self train as a new user to this product. 

The quick-start tutorials (https://breezetraining.adobeconnect.com/rh2019-quickstart/) suggest that you can follow along with the exercises in the video by requesting a link to download the exercises via email. I sent a link to the GMAIL address provided early this week, and haven't heard or seen a thing.

Can anybody out there point me to where I could find these? I think I'd take away a lot more if I could follow along rather than just watching the video. 

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will ping the person who produced them.

Meantime when you open 2019 New UI there is a Learn link that may help. Also the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project has a lot of useful information. That said it is not designed as a tutorial.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AthensSlim

I've looked at my inbox and cannot find anyone to whom I have not responded?

Please send me a request directly at the email found in my ACP Profile. Occasionally I have found that if someone is using a business email address, there may be security restrictions on incoming email or it may end up in Spam (but not often).

I will be on the lookout and send it right away. Sorry for any inconvenience and let me know if you need any further assistance.

John Daigle

Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor

Newport, OR

John Daigle
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm reminded that emails are no longer in the profile! OK I see you can send a Private Message if you click on my name and look in the up right corner for the private message icon.
Or, you can send to learnadobe @ gmail.com (closing the spaces, please)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

John

John Daigle
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp