Highlighted

RoboHelp 2019 (Reimagined) not publishing correct files to SharePoint Online

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 and RoboHelp 2019 (Reimagined).

RoboHelp is not publishing correct files to SharePoint Online. It publishes them correctly to the local drive but a previous help system displays when publishedto a SharePoint Online folder. I have Republish All checked, the upload location is correct, and the address is correct, I have created a new folder on SharePoint and published to that but the problem still persists. I am using Responsive HTML5. 

Clearing cache worked. Can't change browsers as the application only works with Chrome. I should not have to do that every time I publish, but it is a relatively painless workaround. Thanks for the suggestion.

Topics

New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RoboHelp 2019 (Reimagined) not publishing correct files to SharePoint Online

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 and RoboHelp 2019 (Reimagined).

RoboHelp is not publishing correct files to SharePoint Online. It publishes them correctly to the local drive but a previous help system displays when publishedto a SharePoint Online folder. I have Republish All checked, the upload location is correct, and the address is correct, I have created a new folder on SharePoint and published to that but the problem still persists. I am using Responsive HTML5. 

Clearing cache worked. Can't change browsers as the application only works with Chrome. I should not have to do that every time I publish, but it is a relatively painless workaround. Thanks for the suggestion.

Topics

New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you generate locally & manually copy the output to the new Sharepoint location, does it display properly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible, but the local output is .htm files and the SharePoint files are .aspx. Also the TOC is not visible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're never going to have RH create aspx files as output (afaik). What were you using before?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't aspx what RoboHelp generates to Sharepoint?

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Peter - never heard of RH creating .aspx files before...but I've only heard horror stories about using SP 🤣

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, aspx is what RoboHelp Reimagined generates to SharePoint online. I used RoboHelp Classic to create these files and published them to a SharePoint subsite. Had no problems with that. SharePoint online is an issue but I have to use it since the old site is being decommissioned.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines